Formulating the supports in SJ MEPLA
Formulating different types of support
- Formulating any spring support.
- Predefined types of support for the plate edges with exploitation of symmetrical properties.
- Newly developed point fixing elements for countersunk and double-sided disk fixing in special construction.
Freely selectable support for point fixings through co-ordinate specification with automatic
fitting (also in insulation glass).
- Elastic support of point fixings using springs or tensioned bars.
- Contact fittings for most supports (also for point fixings).
- Elastic edge and line supports.
- Elastic bedding.
- Reinforcing edge beams.
- Spacers in insulating glass units (free insulating glass edges).
Automatic insertion of glass point fixings
- Positioning of the fixings in the pane just through co-ordinate input.
- Countersunk and double-sided disk fixings (new types of element).
- Specification of the support stiffness figures (subframe, type of fixing, e.g. ball-head).
- Stiffness of the disk layer and the tube using Young's Modulus and the thickness.
- The properties of the point fixings can be saved in a database and can be recalled as required.
... also for insulating glass panes !